Springdale Financing Options
Convenient & Flexible
Don’t fret over unexpected auto repair costs. If you qualify, Springdale can help you finance your vehicle’s repairs quickly and hassle free. Keeping you safely on the road is important to all of us.
Benefits of Financing
- Get your car fixed now, when you need it, and pay overtime
- Save on-hand cash for other things
- Make convenient monthly payments towards your bill
- Get back on the road now, worry free.
WHY DO CUSTOMERS USE FINANCING?
“I like to take advantage of special financing offers and save my on-hand cash for other things”
“I want to use financing to purchase a better product than I can get with on-hand cash”
“I need to use financing to make a purchase at this time”
SYNCHRONY PROMOTIONAL FINANCING OPTIONS
- Also known as “No Interest if Paid in Full”
- Interest accrues during the promotional period. To avoid paying the accrued interest, the entire promotional purchase balance must be paid in full by the end of the promotional period.
- Minimum monthly payments are required, which may or may not pay off your promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period. This means in order to pay the promotion in full before the end of the promotional period, the Cardholders may need to pay more than the minimum monthly payments.
- If monthly payments are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is not assessed on the promotional balance.
- Examples shown below are for a 6 Month Deferred Interest promotion. Multiple promotional or other purchases on an account may change payment allocation.
Repayment scenarios for the Cardholders
$1,200 Six-Month Deferred interest Example: 3 Scenarios
No Interest/Reduced Interest
- No Interest is also known as “Equal Pay” promotions.
- Reduced interest is also known as “Fixed Pay” promotions.
- Required payments are the same every month.
- Cardholders may be charged fees for late payments.
- Fixed/Equal monthly payments of principal and interest required until paid in full.
- Fixed/Equal monthly payments based on repayment factor for the number of months in the promotional period.